This is the ObexCode SyncServer API. The API can be
used for flexible and advanced content handling and synchronization for
mobile devices. Avalable services within the API:
- Sync Engine, for synchronization of content
between sync sources.
- Sync Clients, for interfacing with mobile phones
and using SyncML and ActiveSync to other web services such as Google GData and Facebook.
- Sync Bindings, the Sync Engine synchronizes bindings between two Sync Clients.
- Datastore, for storing content such as vCards,
vCalendar and vNotes.
- Content, for handling mobile phone content such
as vCards and iCalendar objects.
- Web2Phone, example WEB GUI interface.
- Authentication, assured by OAuth.
- SMS, for sending text and provisioning messages.
The Sync Server Architecture consists of the Sync Engine and Sync
Clients. The Sync Engine synchronizes two Sync Clients with each
other. This is called a Sync Binding. If you need to synchronize 3
Sync Clients with each other, then you have to do it using multiple
Go to the API documentation for more information.